Friday, June 19, 2009

Three Months to the Day

Today is exactly three months till our wedding day and I have to say that it is really going to get exciting from this point on. I've been counting down the days with a desktop widget application and it hit home last week when the days went from triple digits to double digits. To be honest we really have a lot of the big items already taken care of and now it's down to all the small details and logistics. I often joked to my fiancee that if I could shoot my own wedding I would but for the actual day we are going to leave it to our professional photographer, Alana Couch. Although I have thought about rigging up a few flashes along with a camera on a tripod and triggering everything from a Pocket Wizard while I say my vows during the ceremony. Somehow I don't think that would go over very well though. Here's a fun moment from our engagement shoot a few months ago.

No comments: