Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Night Photography at Granville Island

Last night our photography classes from Vancouver Photo Workshop gathered at Granville Island for some night photography. We practiced our long exposures, flash photography and proper white balancing. We also dabbled a bit with some "painting with light" and that yielded some very interesting results. I quite enjoyed tonight's outing and I know that I'll be doing a lot more night photography in the future and will try to throw in some creative twists to it all. Here are some shots from that night.











3 comments:

.secret. said...

I just read your complete blog. And I liked it. You (also) shoot nice pictures^^.

Anonymous said...

Goot Jub!

Tom said...

Hi Bernard. Great shots! I've been following your blog with interest. I'm also an amateur shutterbug trying to improve myself.

My main reason for commenting is to suggest you try doing a photo-a-day journal. I only recently started one, on www.blipfoto.com, and already I have to say it's the best thing I've done for myself photographywise. You don't have to post a picture a day but it's a great way to get you to do more photography.

Keep up the good work.

All the best.