Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Signed up for the Practical Location Lighting Workshop

Last night was the last class of the the Intro to Digital Photography course for me and I so wanted to keep my interest and learning level high so I signed up today for the Practical Location Lighting workshop given through Vancouver Photo Workshops that will be held this Sunday, March 16th. I've had a small taste of working with lighting in the studio during my intro class and now it is time to take it outdoors and on location and learn about the keys to lighting in different settings. The instructor is Marc Koegel who is the director of VPW and I'll also be taking the Intermediate Digital SLR classes with him in April. Totally looking forward to that too. I'll be posting photos I take from the Location Lighting Workshop after the weekend.

No comments: