Wednesday, January 16, 2008

First Night at Photography Course

Well tonight was the first class of my 10 week course that I am taking with Vancouver Photo Workshops covering the Basics of Digital Photography. It was interesting to see people from all different backgrounds show such an interest in learning about photography. Our instructor Syx Langemann is a very cool guy and you can tell that he is very passionate about photography as an art form. I am sure that in the weeks to come it will be even more interesting with field trips and studio shots with models. Our homework every week is to bring in six photos that we have taken that we would like to share with everyone. I'll post some of the photos I either bring to class or take during class in the weeks to come. This will certainly encourage me to get out more and just shoot as much as I can.

No comments: